I placed an order for 3 lipsticks. Just got an email telling me the order was delivered.

I looked everywhere on my property where the package could've been left, and nothing; no delivery left, anywhere! I just emailed them telling them of my "missing delivery". Let's see what the response is. If this is truly a scam, they need to be investigated and stopped, and all our money returned!

From what I read about this company, sadly, it seems they are just scamming a ton of people.

I read about many others who have been through the same; getting a messag of delivered items, yet nothing was actually received. I've never heard of such a game!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Messaged of "delivered items" not actually delivered! .

I didn't like: Money taken out and no purchased, Scammed me out my money, That they scammed me paid and no product delivered, Product never delivered - no response by any when questioning, Product never delivered no response.

Comments

It does me no good as a consumer, to simply have my issue posted but nothing done to resolve it or to get my refund. I, like most people, do NOT have money to simply throw away.