1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered two lipsticks and 3D fiber mascara order#60925.I placed my order over a month ago.

I received the USPS Tracking Number and when I input it on the USPS Tracking Site it states the lipsticks were delivered: Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:35 am on June 30, 2017 in NICHOLASVILLE, KY 40356. I have sent several emails to Color by Pascale to no avail. There is no phone number available to call! So what is going on, what am I to do at this point!

I ordered these for my trip to Las Vegas! I have already gone to Vegas for 8 days and have since come back home and made an additional trip to the Florida Keys and still NO LIPSTICK! I do not want to give a bad report on Facebook or any other social media about your product, but if I have to I will. So, I would appreciate it very much if you could take time to deliver my order to MY house in the correct state.

I paid my shipping fees that was all that was required of me please send me my product the USPS tracking number: LW453362926CN.Thank you, I will be awaiting a response from you, and I will also STILL be awaiting my order.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Makeup.

I didn't like: Being ignored by customer service, Did not receive any service from anyone, There is no customer service, Money taken out and no purchased, Product never delivered - no response by any when questioning.

Had an Experience with Color By Pascale?

Comments