It has been a month going on two months since I have placed my order for the lipstick! I paid my money and you all took it!

But you never sent me my order! When I go to check the tracking number it says there is not shipping info! I am reporting you to the FTC and BBB and I will file a report! You all are crooks!

I would just say screw it and cut that $11 and change as a loss but then I think who else have you scammed? According to your reviews ALOT!!!!! Print all In new window A shipment from order #43355 is on the way Inbox x Color by Pascale hi@colorbypascale.com via shopify.com May 4 to me Color by Pascale Hey Penina Ekeroma Your item has been shipped and it is it's way! Tracking Number: LW197747825CN Your number can be tracked using this website, however please be patient.

It can take 48-72 hours for your shipping details to update in their system. Visit our store Items in this shipment Scandal Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick 1 Red Velvet Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick 1 FAQ's How long do my items take to ship? Generally 12-20 business days, however most arrive much sooner I have only got one shipping email / received one of my products, where are the others? Because we try to ship your items as quickly as possible we have to ship them separately.

There is no need to worry if you have only received one item or one shipping email, the others are on their way. Hang on in their! My tracking number won't work From time to time a customer may get an error with their tracking number, that is pretty normal when you are shipping all over the world.

Most of the time it is the shipping software that can take 48-72 hours to sync with your information - however, if this does happen and you don't receive your product then we will replace or refund it. Oh, it also needs to include the item that has shipped etc I WANT A REFUND!

Review about: Color By Pascale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: NEVER RECEIVED ORDER!!!!.

Comments

Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States #1346699

Placed a order on 6-2-17 it finally shipped on the 23rd, I tracked it and apparently it was delivered to someone in Miami florida, I've NEVER left Tennessee. They have no number to call, the help@ color pascle.com does not work.

They are just ripping people off.

Now I can't even message them on messenger, which is how they told me to contact them with any issues. Its *** really.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1346606

Same as above complaints...Placed order 06/03/2017...today is 07-03/2017 still no order received....Emailed them 15 day later and they sent email with bogus untraceable number: LX369453595CN. I will be reporting to the I am reporting you to the FTC and BBB as well. I will also advise Facebook friends of this scam!