1.6
Turnaround Time

Approximately 4 months ago I ordered a Lipstick + a Mascara & Eyeliner duo.I shortly afterwards recieved confirmation numbers for the items.

Colors by Pascal also said my orders were processed and should arrive within 3 weeks! Mind you they immediately charged my bank for the S&H ! Well, after 4 weeks I NEVER recieved my orders, and got NO responce to my emails. So what?

Am I supposed to just forget about my paid order??? Going on this site...pissed consumer.com I see that I am not alone! Now, 1 person received a refund, + products! I am a Professional Hollywood Makeup Artist who orders products from around the world, and NEVER experienced such a rip/off Co.

! And this Co. Refuses to respond to me!?! Any suggestions ???

Very, very angry about this Co.s behavior.

They out & out steal from customers!Vera Zay

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Exactly what happened to me but Texas address never lived in Texas

#1362052

I am also scammed out if $17.97 sent for order i made in jun 12 ..my order they shipped to Kentucky and they have my full address..i have never lived in Kentucky all my life..try to contact these people send email on top of emails and no one care to respond at all and i need my miney back..this is just ridiculous..people work hard for their to just throw it away like that...they are heartless and their Customer service sucks

to MarieMc #1409231

Same here.I spent 12 on shipping and never recieved anything.

Never have i ever lived in KY.But it was delievered somwhere in Lexington