2.0

My experience was very similar to everyone on this feed.I do now question the ligitimacy of this company, and I will never order any of their products.

I place my order 20 days ago. I have contacted customer service though several means SEVERAL times, to no avail. My money was taken immediately, which I found strange since most companies wait until the product ships before you are charged. I never received an email with any sort of tracking information.

I waited more than 10 days before I began to get annoyed. This is when I began researching the company. Only to realize I am not alone. NEVER have I had such a terrible experience.

NEVER have I contacted a company regarding an order and been blown off, especially with the frequency I have contacted this company.I will now let anyone I know to not purchase anything from this company and I too never will regardless of the 'quality' which I still have yet to test myself.

Review about: Color By Pascale Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product never delivered no response, Money taken out and no purchased, Product never delivered - no response by any when questioning.

Comments

POPFEEL COSMETICS....their website is bogus...when you go to LIPS something else comes up. Unfortunate.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #1336773

Everybody research POPFEEL COSMETICS.YOU WILL FIND ALL OF PASCALES ITEMS THERE .THE LIPSTICKS COST $1.46 WITH FREE SHIPPING.

SOME PEOPLE ARE PAYING $29.00 FOR A $1.46 LIPSTICK.

SOME ARE RECEIVING NOTHING.MAJOR SCAM.

Graham, Washington, United States #1332954

Did you ever receive the product? I just ordered some lip color and I asked if I would Get a email with my receipt and tracking info no response even though it says they usually respond immediately I've heard nothing back.. all I have is a face book message with a confirmation

to Kmae Albertson, New York, United States #1333032

No, I don't have my product.And I too saw their facebook page and noted they said they respond "immediately" and I to did not get a response.

I also made a comment to facebook about advertising what appears to be a scam.

This is such nonsense!I hope someone reads these experiences and avoids ordering from this company.